How do I speed up the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I speed up the game?

I know that when using the editor, several different things can be speeded up. I have found out how to speed up the workers, but I need to know how to speed up the civilization items. For example, bronze working, wheels, horse ridding etc… My game was setup to do this before and I never figured out how this happened. Basically, I install the 1.17f patch and the game started locking, had to uninstall and reinstall. Now I can’t get the civilization things to speed up like I had them.

Any assistance will be helpful.

Thank you in advance!!!

Call me stupid but I don't quite understand what you mean by "speed up the civilization items".

Do you want your Civs have more techs at the start of the game?
    This can be accomplished by using the editor ("Civilizations" tab, upper right, "free technologies")

Do you want the tech to be researched faster in general?
    Tab "General Settings", lower left: minimum research time
    and the technology rate at the world sizes tab. (look at the help file of the editor to get more info on the numbers).

Comment

I agree sir.
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

When you create a city, there are options to create warriors, archers, settlers etc... Also, when you are creating the civilization, you are allowed to research and discover many different things. What I am looking for is something to speed these things up. Before I had to uninstall and reinstall the game, I was able to create the warriors, archers, settlers etc... in one move. The researching and discover of things like bronze working, writing, horseback riding in two moves. I would like to find out how to speed these things up.

I have looked all over in the mod editor and cannot find these things. Does this make since?

Comment

Working...
        X