Where's the +production tab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the +production tab?

I can't seem to find the production tab in civ3edit. But there's +50% for luxury, science, etc. Am I missing something here? I have ver 1.15 for civ3edit and 2.1 for bic file. all help much appreciated. thanks!
    If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

On the top of the "Improvements and Wonders" tab, there is a bow called "Production". Every time you increase the number there by 1, it increases the production of a city where it is built by 25%. E.g. writing "1" means that it increases production by 25%, "2" means +50% etc.
    Attached Files
    My Website: www.geocities.com/civcivciv2002/index.html
    My Forums: http://pub92.ezboard.com/bacivcommunity

Comment

thanks
      If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Comment

Yeah! Thanks
        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
        religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Something I was wondering about. Does that field take negative numbers? Has anyone tried this?

I wanted to make the Sewer System, which would reduce all pollution by 50%. Could I type -2 into that field?
          Or, I make an improvement that reduces production by 25% but drastically improves the city in other ways. Can I type in -1?

I don't like the all-or-nothing nature of recycling, and figured it'd be nice to have a few incremental improvements that helped.

Comment

If the editor accepts negative numbers they will work (I don't know if that filed accepts it or not)
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Spatzimaus
              Something I was wondering about. Does that field take negative numbers?
              No, production won't. But pollution and culture will accept negative numbers.
              "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners." - Edward Abbey
              http://www.anarchyfaq.org

Comment

Working...
              X