Scenarios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenarios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the things that I liked alot in Civilization 2 was the scenario's that came with the game and the scenario's that people created. I have yet to run across any for Civilization 3, if someone would, post that you have them, give me a website where I can find them, etc.

Julyjunk@myrealbox.com

~Trailer
    Disaster Strikes Again

There really isn't any possibility of creating scenarios at this time, only mods. There's still a few gameplay issues that need to be resolved first. As well, the game is temperamental at times when you're making changes, so they need to figure out what needs to be avoided. I suspect full scenario support is at least a year away, when they issue the XP.

Comment

Scenarios?

Couldn't resist. Actually, there are some pseudo-scenarios around, like ones on the official Civ 3 site. Well, so they're more maps than scenarios, but there is some scenario element to them. Worth a try.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Look at the forums files. The firts post is an scenario of modern warfare.
        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
        religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Working...
        X