Democracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democracy

I am currently playing a CIV III for mac game using a Democracy. I Have converted over to a war footing. If the war continues, do I have to stay at a war footing? I can't convert back to Normalcy while still at war with another CIV? Do I have to wait until the civ decides to make peace before I can convert to normalcy? Or is this a bug in the game?
    help would be appreciated
    Thanks

I believe the only way to shift out of wartime mobilization is to sign a peace treaty...

Comment

You must stay mobilized until the next peace treaty is signed. It is to prevent people from being mobilized, but cancel every time you want to select a peaceful building, and then go back to be mobilized.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks,

I thought a peace treaty was the way to go.

Comment

War Footing?

What is a war footing exactly, I’ve looked through the index in the manual, but couldn’t find anything.

Comment

Re: War Footing?

The funny thing is the war footing and normalcy one of the things not described in the manual. Are you looking for the technical reply?

Comment

It isn't described in th manual, but in Civilopedia.
              From Civilopedia: Mobilization
              When a civilization develops Nationalism, it can Mobilize its economy for war. Mobilize your economy using the "Mobilization" button on the Domestic Advisor.

Effects of Mobilization
              * During mobilization a city building a military unit produces one extra shield in every square that is already producing at least one.
              A civilization that is mobilized:
              * May only build military units and military city improvements.
              * May not build peacetime improvements.
              * May not return to Normalcy until a Peace Treaty is signed
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Working...
                X