Marine Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Landing

Ok, so I'm playing on the Earth (normal sized) map and I've cornered Russia onto that little island outside South America. After nuking the hell out of it about 5 times it came to me that I would probably need to send ground troops to it.

So, I made 2 marines and put them on a transport and after a couple turns of moving tried to land on the little island. However, when I moved the transport over to the city the game thought I was trying to attack the city with my transport and told me that I can only capture it with a ground unit. Maybe I'm missing some kind of key combination I'm supposed to use to land there or perhaps the feature was mistakenly omitted (it specifically says in the Civilopedia that I can send marines off to towns directly from sea).

Any help would be appreciated, and as a side note the island that the city is on is exactly 1 tile large and I have no way of landing on any place other than the city itself.
    I NEED SCISSORS

you need to right-click the transport and wake the marines. Then, you can attack the city like you would any normal city.

Comment

Yeap.
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

concur

Comment

Should work!
          What?

Comment

Yes... that's how you do it... right click on the transport...

By the way, that little corner is Patagonia, and the island: Tierra del Fuego...

Comment

Working...
            X