Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why cant you use X as prereq for something else if X is given to cities from a wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mizaq:

Are you saying after building the Pyramid you can't build library or you can't build university?

If its library then it is right because Pyramid already give you library.

Then again, if you are talking about university.....
    If the animation is not there, lets create it!! :D

Comment

I am talking about building a university. try playing the mod I posted in the previous post, and you'll see what I am talking about.

Comment

Capturing an enemy Small wonder destroys it, although I think capturing culture items should give you some bonus extra culture somehow.

There are interesting uses for building requirements,
        I am making a scenario where you need to build a Power Line grid which needs factories, then you can build power generators , and its also needed for SAM defences and Radio Transmitters(television culture etc)

It would be nice to see different city graphics if you got factories/ castle keeps.. like the way the walls do it, I suppose the walls could be replaced to do this, and made into something else.
        Its also nice to have to attack a city to test its weaknesses and strength though..
        The Problem is after size 6 walls are useless anyhow. Could remove this.

Comment

my plan is to make a manor that is buildable only under feudalism.
          the keep is buildable only if manor is built, also only under feudalism.
          castle structure buildable only if keep is built. buildable under anything (so it doesn't disappear when switching gov.)

I am trying to stay away from wonders because the effects are too weird right now, esp the lingering effects. hopefully they will come up with a more powerful editor that addresses these.
          Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
          Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
          Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
          Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Working...
          X