Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP closing edited maps

Hi there
    Having d/led 1.7 with everything running well I thought I would have a go at doing some maps
    I changed quite a few of the things that could be changed and the 1st map seemed to work quite well except for being unable to view the spaceship as it is being built due to me changing the number of engines required, etc.
    However the next 2 maps I have produced have both caused XP to close the programme at one point or another
    I am a bit of a newbie at all this so I apologise if this has all been talked about somewhere but it is rather annoying to have this happen
    If you go to an earlier auto save and change what you do the time of closure will change but will still take place at some point
    Is this a known fault or am I causing it by making too many changes??????
    I have posted one of the maps in the hope that you will be able to tell me if I have gone to far with my changes and perhaps to give me an idea as to what the limitations on editing are
    Thank you in advance

I am using an AMD 1.4 with 512 meg DDR ram ATI Radeon 64 meg DDR VIVO card and XP home I have PLENTY of room on my drives

Following on from this I have d/led Pingu's earth map and I am trying to use it with Monkspider's balancer 140
    I cannot make more than about 5 or 6 moves without the game crashing
    I have sent a couple of the reports to M$S for what good it will do
    Does anyone here understand them???????
    This is really starting to hack me off now as I wanted to get into this designing thing but it looks as if I am at a dead end
    Please help if you can
    Attached Files
    Last edited by micklen; February 25, 2002, 19:21.
Working...
X