Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposition! Leaderheads Artists inquire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposition! Leaderheads Artists inquire!

since I don't have the time, programs, or skill to make a really nifty animated leaderhead, I am making a suggestion for a leaderhead for Saudi Arabia. King Faisul (king of Saudi Arabia 25-not really sure). Personally I think ccm01 would be able to make a great animation with the picture I am providing. It'll be great to add especially if you are making a scenario that requires Saudi Arabia and you'd like a modern looking leaderhead. Please tell me if you are interested of if you can make it!
    Attached Files

Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Originally posted by godinex
      Well, it's not that all of my posts are full of wit, but if I wrote my 34th post in 4 hours (as you did today), I'd try to tell something of more interest.
      "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Working...
      X