Changing the intro movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the intro movie

Does anyone know how to edit the *.bik files so we can change the intro movie? Or even just replace it with another movie, I think it would be interesting to make our own intro movies for our mods.

I know how to change the intro movie, but i wont tell unless i can get a good intro to my star wars mod
    Visit My Star Wars MOD
    Or check out my units:
    Awing, MSE-6 Droid, Nebulan B Frigate, Cloud Car, Speeder Bike, Sandcrawler, Naboo Fighter, Slaver Ship

Comment

Since people aren't telling, I'll give a hint.

Look at the bottom of the game box that list the system requirement. Good luck!

Comment

Mizaq

if you have a movie in .bik format all you have to do is to rename it intro.bik and put it in your civ3/art/movies file

like if you change the name of race.bik, or security_briefing.bik to intro.bik then it plays for your intro movie

hope that helps

Comment

Sigh, I don't have the box anymore and it just occured to me to do a search for the file type.

go here for more info.

Comment

heh heh you got it
            Visit My Star Wars MOD
            Or check out my units:
            Awing, MSE-6 Droid, Nebulan B Frigate, Cloud Car, Speeder Bike, Sandcrawler, Naboo Fighter, Slaver Ship

Comment

Any of you seen the security briefing movie yet? It's hilarious! Just change the names of that and the intro, then start the game.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                X