Where can I get the patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the patch?

I'm actually thinking about playing this game again.

for some reason at firaxis.com when I click on I agree on the statement it just downloads the webpage for the agreement statement. It doesn't download the patch.

Where else can I find it?

disregard.

Firaxis.com is a worthless website anyways.

I went to Fileplanet.

Comment

Perhaps you should scroll down the license agreement at firaxis.com and press "I agree"? But with complete lack of goodwill of course nothing works out.

Comment

I did that. I'm not freakin' stupid.

What the hell. do you just assume everyone on these boards is stupid?

Comment

I just did it also, to check it again. It worked fine. Why does it not work for you while it works for me?

Comment

Do you use any add-stopper? as JunkBuster or WebWasher?
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I had the same problem with the sim golf demo as well. Really weird.

I don't have an ad stopper. I do use ad ware. But that doesn't block ads. It blocks info sent over the internet from my computer. I like to be anonymous.

Anyways I have downloaded the patch from file planet. That's a good site, but you have to wait in line.

And so far I don't like the patch . Boy am i having money problem. But of course I started in the desert. I usually don't restart. I always see if I can play out of a bad starting position. I don't think I can

Comment

Working...
              X