Multiple Golden Ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Golden Ages

Is it possible to have multiple golden ages? I've had a few times where my first victory with a CSU failed to result in a golden age. In both instances, I had recently gone through a wonder based golden age.

The first time it happened, I was playing the Iroqois. My CSAs and CSUs turned out to be useless, since I was on an island. However, I got myself a wonder based GA by building the Oracle and either the Pyramids or the Colossus (probably the later). Later on, during either the late middle or early industrial age, I started a war on the continent and made sure a Mounted Warrior won a fight. No GA.

Most recently, I was playing the Chinese on a tiny map. I got an early wonder based GA by building the Great Wall. Then a bunch of time passed, a couple wars were won, and all I had left to deal with were the Babylonians (having pacified the Persians and the Japanese). Then I discovered Chivalry.

The Babs chose this moment to declare war again, and I held them off with a few Riders. No GA.

Oh, BTW, this was the only game I've actually completed, since I managed to do so during the Middle Ages (Military Victory).

Anyone know anything about this?
    To those who understand,
    I extend my hand.
    To the doubtful I demand,
    Take me as I am.

You can have only one Golden Age per game.

Comment

Working...
    X