Has anyone released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone released...

a comprehensive editor that allows us to truly create scenarios as we had in Civ2? Is Firaxis planning to?

No one knows if Firaxis is planning to fix the editor. Though this would probabley be in the form of a exspansion $$ pack
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwalker
      No one knows if Firaxis is planning to fix the editor.
      quote by Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis programmer responsible for the editor(responding to a suggestion for the editor)
      This is a good idea. However, I don't know when or if this feature will be implemented as there are many other features I need to add to the editor that have to take precendence (such as the placement of units and cities on the map, for example).
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

it'll be an expansion pack, no way firaxis would bless us with a patch that could do that. they wouldn't make any money off that

Comment

it'll be an expansion pack, no way firaxis would bless us with a patch that could do that. they wouldn't make any money off that
          I doubt such a miniscule feature as being able to place units and cities on a map won't be released in the next patch. Yes, I believe they will be releasing there next within a month. No, I'm not a blind optimist, either, and I'm also not a critical pessimist. I just things for how they truely are/will be.
          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
          X