Starting Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Location?

Is there a way to assign starting locations by Civ type using the editor? Or maybe a third-party tool?

I'm building a mod with the editor, and I see the overlay tool for "player start" but I don't see any way to assign WHICH player...
    Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Yes please... I really want to know how.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

You can use C3MT to generate a CPF file, and then include CPT with your mod.

See Marla's map for that in action.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
        You can use C3MT to generate a CPF file, and then include CPT with your mod.

See Marla's map for that in action.
        I've used Marla's Map... wasn't sure if there was a more direct way to do it...

... oh, and I have no idea what all those acronyms mean... I'm a neophyte to the Mod sector of the Civ3 community
        Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

And no, there is noway to make it without SAV editing

C3MT = Civ3MultiTool
          CPT = CivPlacementTool
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
          X