MAP: The island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: The island

4 civs, tiny map...Each civ gets its own small island...with NO RESOURCES!!! There is one big island in the middle...where nearly every square has a resource!...but it is infested with barbarians...Let the colonization race begin!!!

PS: I wanted to post this under "files," but it wouldn't let me for some reason...
    Attached Files

read the 1st message in forum files

First is creation forum, if the file is aproved go to the files one.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Interesting, I made something like it but ... don`t remenber where I saved It
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

thanks for that info...yo hablo espanol tambien, y bastante bien, pero no es mi primera lengua.

Comment

Playtesting...

I tested it...my game's not finished, but the human player has a huge advantage because they know to aim for map making and get the island first...though the barbarians are a major obstacle. Please other people try it and give me suggestions

Comment

YAY

Now it's under files!

Comment

If only there was multiplayer... if all four players were human it would be very intriguing

Comment

I'm thinking about doing another scenario with no resources at all! Well, maybe I'll include luxuries, but absolutely NO STRATEGIC RESOURCES!!!!!

PS: Have you heard of neopets? If not, click here and click sign up

Comment

I'm planning on making that map this afternoon....i might just use the world map and remove them, or maybe jsut use a random map...Also, i've modified the standard and huge world maps to have the starting locations where the actual civs started historically...I think i'll put up those too, then make one big package with all four maps...

Comment

Working...
                  X