Mobile Aa Guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Aa Guns?

Is there any way with the current editor that u can make a ground unit to defend against air assualts?
    I know the editor is limited but surely u must beable to.
    I am deperate for it as in my current game i made a rush for my enemies only productive city but by the time my tanks reached it they were badly damaged and just got mopped up by the enemies infantry.
    plz help.

Re: Mobile Aa Guns?

Originally posted by Rage
    Is there any way with the current editor that u can make a ground unit to defend against air assualts?
    I know the editor is limited but surely u must beable to.
    I am deperate for it as in my current game i made a rush for my enemies only productive city but by the time my tanks reached it they were badly damaged and just got mopped up by the enemies infantry.
    plz help.
    Well I've been looking around in the editor quite a bit, and there's nothing apparent that will allow this. And I haven't seen anyone posting anything along those lines. But that might only mean that there's some odd combination of traits that might possibly work, which no one has tried yet.
    I agree there should be something, but at the moment it doesn't look promising. I suggest you just jump in and start fooling around to see what you might be able to come up with. But be sure to let us know if you do, you're not the only one who would like that ability in at least one unit.

Comment

does assigning the air intercept ability do anything?
      it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Originally posted by pauli
        does assigning the air intercept ability do anything?
        I don't know, I've never tried it out. In fact, I just checked that for my Marines, but I'll have to play a whole new game before I'll know if it works. I'll be sure to post something if it works. There's a number of people who would like that ability.

Comment

Working...
        X