Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: Map of Denmark (100X100)

Map of Denmark

First trial, any input will be appriciated.

Ressources is spread a bit and have no relation to existing ressources, since all we have here is fish and a little oil in the North-sea, wich is were you'll find the oil - also a few on the islands of kattegat.

Made for 9 civs: Danes, swedes, Götas, Fynboer, Germany, Vendelboer, Thyboer, Ostjyder and Vestjyder. Use the Denmark1.cpt for correct starting locations. (Copenhagen, Lund, Göteborg, Flensborg, Aalborg, Thisted, Aarhus and Ringköbing.) Thybo's got mapmaking - they were always sailors afterall.

May this bring some joy :-)

/KasperK

V1.2:
    Added more hills, forests, barbarians and some goody huts.
    V1.3:
    Added Bonus Grassland tiles and more citynames, anyone who like to fill in names are more than welcome.
    It's now possible to sail south of sealand trough the islands -North of Falster and Mön.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KasperK; February 4, 2002, 17:19.

Screenshot

Here's how it look!
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool!

Excellent! Can´t wait to try it out.

Fed ide :=)

Comment

Cool.

Will play this map as my next game.

Så skal vi østjyder sgu' gi de Kjøvenhavnere no'en tæsk

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Jeps! Det var en stor historisk fejl at hovedstaden kom til at ligge derovre. Ved hjælp af Civ3 kan vi rette den......

Comment

If you have Fynboer as a civ, why don't you have Odense as starting location??
            Forgiving other people is God's function - Our job is simply to arrange the meeting! -Norman Schwartzkopf

Walk softly and carry a big lawyer

Comment

Sorry, it slipped out of the post. Fynboer have Odense as starting location.

/Kasper

Comment

the file that I Download doesn't work. It's an attachment...
                any input? thanks

Comment

For some reason this site has a setup like that...

Just do "Save to disk", then replace "Attacment" with "Denmark1.3.zip", type as "all documents. That should do the trick, or just DL the file and rename it afterwards...

Simple...

Best regards

Kasper

Comment

Thanks for the tip...I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Comment

Tunais !
                      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Hi, I just6 saw your map, and wondered if I could use it, in some scenarios? I'm planning to make one on Svend, Knud and Valdemar, and one og The wars with Germany under Christian the 4th... any other ideas are welcome...

---
                        Arkanoid
                        I don't play Civilization because it's fun, I play Civilization because I have to!

Comment

Seeing as this thread is rather...erm...ancient, you'd probably do better by e-mailing him.

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                          X