Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHICS: resources with labels

Hi,

when civ3 first came out I remember downloading someone's mod that had a graphic change to the resources so they were all easy to understand. I bought a new computer and lost the file and never found it again, so i tried to capture its essence from memory. If anyone has the original (I liked it better than my own, lol) please send it to me at mizaq@u.washington.edu. If anyone has a suggestion go ahead and make it, for instance on a better choice of colors to use, etc. imo, the resource with a letter label is much easier to understand than the alternatives currently found on the board (they would go really great on that huge resources pic i've seen floating around). btw, i think the palm tree is from the lwc mod (is graphic for oasis).

attached is the file, put it in your ..\art\ directory
    Attached Files

Theres a wide selection of these over in This Thread Here
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

thank you very much skanky, it was heed's work that i was looking for and i found it on that thread. so much better than mine!

everyone go to that thread skanky linked and download heed's resources.pcx!

Comment

You should make it a gif/ zip the PCX. a JPG has no palette info.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

LOL, I don't even use this, as soon as that link was given I went and adapted heed's tabs to someone else's resources. Here is what I use now.
          Attached Files

Comment

These are zbear's resources with heed's tabs.

attached is the pcx
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X