Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: city manager screen change v1

Hi,

Attached should be the zip including a change to the background screen, including the production button, hurry button, xandview buttons, as well as the citymanager buttons.

I adapted this from Sirotnikov's stone interface, now I know understand what a ***** it is changing a million little files to match their backgrounds with the main background. i might add more to this later.

If anyone wants, I kept the adobe paintshop files I was working with to change these, and i could send them to someone if they wanted to adapt the colors to their own liking (I used adobe so I could use layers and be able to come back and change things later easily, and lets not forget the lightning filter ).

here is a screenie
    Attached Files

Few replies. Me I think it is a good work !
    And one reply...
    Ralendil

Comment

Looks great.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

It sure looks good... But I don't think it's my civing style. Have any other themes?

Attached is just a mall image, if you are having problem seeing the big one
        Attached Files
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I agree with Gramphos on both counts. Any other themes?

You do good work.

Comment

Do you guys have any suggestions for themes?

Comment

Dinosaurs!
              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

is there any way you could apply this theme to all of the screens in the game? I really like this!
                DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
                EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
                AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

I can look into it, but just doing the city screen took a lot of work because the system of files are counter-intuitive in some places. I had to count pixel by pixel to match them up in order to make the overlays matchs with the background. Where the lightning goes behind the buttons were the hardest spots because of that.

What do you mean dinosaurs? I don't relish the idea of adding graphics to the display, but patterns or colors could be added, like a leafy display or a wooden one i suppose.

Comment

Oh damn....

I gotta come round to finsihing my stone interface some day

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                      Oh damn....

I gotta come round to finsihing my stone interface some day
                      Do you haver the full of it somewhere? If you send it to me I can upload it to the Apolyton server.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                      X