Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

I have been trying to run this game for weeks now. I even went out to buy a new video card, and still no luck.

Tha game freezes during the opening as soon as the Infograms logo pops up. No message. It just locks up my system until I "Ctrl-alt-del" my way out of it. I have tried older, as well as the latest video drivers & sound card drivers, and have run both Direct X 8.0 & 8.1. I have tried to run game with patch & without. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game over a half dozen times. I even reformatted my hard drive, and reinstalled windows with no luck.
    My System:

PII400
    Win 98 SE
    192 Megs Ram
    14.4 Gig HD (9 Gig free)
    GeForce 2 MX400 (32MB)
    Sound Blaster 64AWE

Any Suggestions?????

The problem might be the over-zealous copyright protection program, the program intentionaly crashes the system if you have any software that can copy copyrighted CDs. I would recomend contacting the infogrames support line...

Comment

I do have a CD-RW drive, and all of it's software on my system. I'll try removing it and see what happens.

Comment

Strange problem, but probably due to the copywrite BS. Goto www.gamecopyworld.com and download a cracked exe v1.16f. (install the patch first)
        Vikings rule.

Comment

I originally had the same problem... and I believe all it required was redownloading the latest DirectX and installing, you say you did it already but try it again with a fresh file

Comment

Working...
          X