Civ starting point in civedit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ starting point in civedit

The documentation for civedit doesn't have anything on player starting point. How do I assign civ starting spots in civ edit??

Re: Civ starting point in civedit

Originally posted by Almanzor
    The documentation for civedit doesn't have anything on player starting point. How do I assign civ starting spots in civ edit??
    Apparently you can't, at least at the moment.

Comment

You can create player starting locations, what you can't do at the moment is assign individual starting locations to specific civs.

Creating starting locations is done by selecting the overlay brush type and selecting "Player Start Location".

Dan
      Dan Magaha
      Firaxis Games, Inc.
      --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
        You can create player starting locations, what you can't do at the moment is assign individual starting locations to specific civs.

Creating starting locations is done by selecting the overlay brush type and selecting "Player Start Location".

Dan
        I don't suppose you guys could find a way to incorporate Gramphos's CopyTool into your editor could you? It would be so very convenient to have everything in one place. And he's been working so hard on it, you would no doubt really make his day if you asked him about it.

Comment

Working...
        X