Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory of Evolution did not produce 2 tech advances

I have a question:

During a recent game as the Japanese using version 1.07f, I built the Theory of Evolution near the end of the Industrial Age. I had already maxed out the "lighbulbs per turn" in that I was fixed at a new discovery every 4 turns. But, after completion of the wonder, I never got my 2 free techs. Is this a bug?? or is something else going on I don't understand?

The only mod to the .bic file I made was upping the optimal number of cities (I felt dirty about it but it was either that or
    quit playing).

If you had already researched all other techs, and the one you were working on is the only one available, then that's why.

More details here:

Comment

If you advance to the next age before building the T.O.E. then you won't get any free techs.

P.S. get v1.16f and do yourself a favour.
      Vikings rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Travathian
        If you had already researched all other techs, and the one you were working on is the only one available, then that's why.

More details here:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=36867
        Thank you. That is exactly what happened. When I finished building the wondor, I had only one tech left in the Industrial age and I was already researching it.

Comment

Working...
        X