Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do my cities suddenly need up to ten more entertainers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do my cities suddenly need up to ten more entertainers?

the game seems to have gone stupid on me.

when i go from 2045 to 2046, my cities suddenly feel the need for a LOT more entertainers. moscow, a city of 42 (iirc) had 3 entertainers and all buildings, trade items, etc. it was fine. then, 2046 comes along. now it has one happy person to two unhappy people... so the game makes ELEVEN of my taxmen into entertainers!

similar stories throughout the vast russian empire. i don't believe i built any new cities in 2045. my war with the greeks was in its 16th turn, no changes there.

suddenly all my cities are slightly less happy, and the game wildly overcompensates.

what's going on?

i've got a savegame (7.37mb!) if anyone wants to test it. i've tried both with my rules (basically the rules from lwc but without the units and buildings, and a couple other changes), and stock rules. no difference.
    it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Could it be that they don't like the war?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

that's a bit of a problem in my heavily greek/german/english cities, but most are 100% russian. besides, the war started in 2029. why, in 2046, would they suddenly become peaceniks?

maybe they don't like my policy of precision bombing the greeks into the stoneage, but i kinda doubt it.

it makes no sense!
      it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Working...
      X