MOD: UNLIMITED number of armies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD: UNLIMITED number of armies

i finally found a way to have an unlimited number of armies in the game, i used a hexeditor and changed the "cities needed to support army" field to FFFFFFFF.

i'm not sure i understand the math behind that, but it works in the game, but if you open the bic-file in the editor and you open the "General settings" tab, you can't leave that tab unless there is a valid number for "Cities need to support army

i attached a zip with 2 files, one is a test-file i used, you can build Military academy from the start for free, armies also cost 0 shields, the other is the default bic-file with only "cities needed.." changed
    Attached Files
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

that's great. this will really help with the SMAC Unit idea. Good job!
    Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
    or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
    For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

Hi, guys. I saw few very powerfull tools helping to win (great). But ciuld you create Expres Victory - you push ctr+V and you can lunch space ship (even in 4000 BC) Ha ?

Comment

Working...
      X