TERRAIN: new mountain color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERRAIN: new mountain color

i really like the original brown mountains that firaxis did,IMHO they add more color and life to the map, but a friend asked me to do less brown mountains gfx for him. so i did,
    and i share it here with you guys, so that you can also enjoy it.

oh,almost forgot, if any firaxian crew member sees this post, just letting you know that the shadow under the city pop number still bugs me big time.and iv noticed that you haven't used that shadow in your "civ3" mac port release ,so i guess that there is still a hope for getting rid of that in the next patch....
    Attached Files

screenshot
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

I for one, am VERY thankful for this mod... I don't like the RED mountains that Firaxis did (they're red, not brown, in my eyes). I liked the Snoopy grey mountains, but he changed the grass color to neon green, and then went back and changed half of the mountains back to red!

If I could get an all-grey mountains mod with default grass, I would be happy! Of course, this is a big improvement over red mountains!
      Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

If I could get an all-grey mountains mod with default grass, I would be happy!
        I have just that for you, right here (see attachment).
        Sn00py made this before he switched to the neon grass and half red mountains, but it could only be downloaded for a short period. Fortunately, I got hold of the files on time!

Credits go to Sn00py of course.

Enjoy!
        Attached Files

Comment

You're my hero!!!

That's FANTASTIC!!!!

I've been hoping Snoopy would offer the original file, but he never would... not sure why he wouldn't offer it.

Oh well, my many, many thanks for putting this file up!

You're my hero!!!!
          Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

Working...
          X