Help with corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with corruption

hey does anyone know how to change the wonders i think getting rid of the forbid palace and change it to a state captial which you can build after every 8 citys i think it would be nice to cover your empire esp when you build over seas
    "where is my shovel ?? oh well i have a Spork"

What do you mean by changing Wonders? Do you mean by replacing them once they are built? If that is so then you are stuck with them until they are destroyed in a battle.

The only option I can think of is make so many workers as to disband your city and start fresh with a new city.

I hope that is what you meant.

Davor

Comment

Corruption

No no thats not it what i was saying was replace the forbidden palace with a wonder that you can build after every 8 citys and have the wonder be called like State Capital or something?!?!? its a small wonder..

Comment

Edit your civmod file. Edit the properties of small wonders. You will find 'forbidden city' has 'reduce corruption' property in the editor. Then you check this property for all the other small wonders in the game. This way you can have ten 'forbidden city' finally.

The thing you described may need some special treatment. I don't think you can edit it yourself.

Comment

hmm yea that would work but i like the idea of state captials...

Comment

I prefer Provincial Capitals myself.

Comment

Working...
            X