How do I capture screen shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I capture screen shots

I know this seems like a very basic question, but I intend on submitting stories (eventually) to the board, but would like to include screen shots of progress along the way - to give more depth to the story. Can someone give me the basics of taking screen shots for the game? Additionally, if it's not too much to ask - how do you post those images to this board?
    "I don't have a personality conflict - I get along with all of myselves."

- press "Print Screen" during the game
    - paste the image from the clipboard into your graphic software and save it...

Some screenshot utilities have more options, e.g. some of them can save several pics (each one with another index number) directly on your hd (so you don´t need to paste them manually)...
    Blah

Comment

Oh, and you can post them here via the" Attach File" option on the bottom of the reply page.

For pics it is best that they are in jpg or gif format. Please note also the size limit - max. 500kb (which should be enought for most pics)
      Blah

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by BeBro
        Oh, and you can post them here via the" Attach File" option on the bottom of the reply page.

For pics it is best that they are in jpg or gif format. Please note also the size limit - max. 500kb (which should be enought for most pics)
        King - Many thanks for the prompt reply - much appreciated.

Comment

Correction

I meant BeBro vice King (sorry) - thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X