Has anyone modified units_32.pcx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone modified units_32.pcx?

i was wondering, because i need a modified version of it with two extra spaces in it

posted by grampos
    You have not to change any icons, but to move the icons after the privateer as many steps to the right as you add units.

I attach a gif showing how it should look with one exta unit.
    grampos did attach a gif file but i assume that you need it to be .pcx to work with civ3 right?

if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it very much

Try

Necessary for running future scenearios by me, and will increase your options in creating my units. I would apreciate it if someone could please change the backround on those last three icons. Simply replace old units_32 with this one. Don't Forget to backup! I strongly reccomend getting the...

Comment

thanks for the link sirotnikov

i looked at it, but it doesn't set up correctly
      and i don't have a program on my computer than i can modify .pcx files with

Comment

hmm, try this

Oh, and Mark G, set pcx as an upload format
        Attached Files

Comment

heardie could you email me the file at commiextc@hotmail.com?
          i'm having problems downloading it

Comment

Originally posted by heardie
            Oh, and Mark G, set pcx as an upload format
            God no!

That's one of the most wasteful graphical formats after BMP! And zip does nothing to them. I RAR them when I can.

Now, adding the wonderful ACE compression format would be great since it's a bit better than rar, and every bit counts

and i don't have a program on my computer than i can modify .pcx files with

Err, I could point you to a place where you might get some good things..

Or I could recommend you some nice freeware.

If you're interested: mail me at al_si@netvision.net.il

Comment

You can also try GIMP for Windows, which I've heard so many (Linux) people rave about: http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32//

Or you can just go with the
              Better to be wise for a second than stupid for an entire lifetime.

Creator of the LWC Mod for Civ3.

Comment

Working...
              X