BUG: Stupid Zulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG: Stupid Zulu

I was just playing my very first game of Civ3, and had the ZULUs winge for a peace treaty. I thought I would piss them of by demanding everything they could possibly give and 999999999 gold per turn. To my dismay, they AGREED. I have attached the sav file (ziped up) to this message and would appreciate if you could ask Firaxis to patch this (I can't find an net@ddress on their site, and publisize this fault on the apolyton civ3 page.
    Load the game and after 2 turns (i think) the zulus contact you. Ask to counterpropose the treaty and demand everything. They will give it to you.

NB: I'm running civ v1:07 on a PII 366 with 64mb RAM, 40X CDROM and 4MB S3 trio graphics.

Thanks
    Grrr!!
    Pieter Lootsma
    Wellington, NZ
    grrr-pi@mail.com
    Attached Files
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Install the v1.16f patch. It's available here and at the official civiii site.
    sum dum guy

Comment

Originally posted by muppet
      Install the v1.16f patch. It's available here and at the official civiii site.
      I will, but my internet connection is shocking and doesn't like large donwloads.

Does this actually FIX the problem???
      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

The money bug (all 9's in trade screen for money) has been fixed in the patch. A hella lot of other things too. Such as the hugely annoying Air Superiority bug. Its worth the download.

But would advise using a download manager such as Get Right. Something that will allow u to continue a download where it stopped if disconnected. Then u can begin the download and continue while sleeping. If it stops u just restart at point it last stopped.

Comment

Working...
        X