Graphics glitch: lines drawn low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics glitch: lines drawn low

Having an interesting glitch with a few of the graphics on the main screen: certain minor aspects aren't drawn in the correct location.

Namely, borders having to do with city info. The black border that surrounds the city info banner on the main screen is appearing exactly four grid squares below where it belongs (all the text info is showing up where it's supposed to, just the border is offset). The same thing is happening when I go to build a new city; the blue border that shows what territory will be part of the new city's borders is draw four grid squares below where it should be.

Nothing earth-shattering, but a little annoying and odd. Other stuff, such as territory borders, is working just fine.

Relevant info: I just installed the patch, along with a couple of new graphics mods (resource markers and goody huts, in that order). Had no problems before, and I'm going to experiment with backing out each graphics mod to see if it's what's causing the problem. I'll also check to see if it's a problem that only shows up when grid lines are on. If I come across an answer, I'll reply to myself so the rest of you can be informed.

(Of course, if any of you have seen this one before, do let me know...)
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

That's a known bug and the only way to prevent it from happening is to use a res of 1024x768.

Comment

Thanks, Todd...guess I'll just wait for the next patch, then.
      If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Working...
      X