Baffled by Temple culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baffled by Temple culture

Now, as I understand things, the Temple is supposed to generate 2 culture points per turn. Yet, in some cities, for some reason, it generates 4 points per turn. Not that I'm complaining as its to my advantage but I can't see a pattern to it. Does someone have an explanation for this please? What is the logical reason?
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Are you playing as a religious tribe?

Comment

How old are the temples?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I'm playing the French, so not a religious civ. Four cities: Paris, Orleans, Lyons, and Rheims are generating 4 culture points from the temple, the rest are generating 2. I can't see the common factor. I've attached the save file.
        Attached Files
        Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
        Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

The culture value of a building doubles 1000 years after it is built. (get your culture buildings in early)
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
            The culture value of a building doubles 1000 years after it is built. (get your culture buildings in early)
            It does? I missed that one in the manual.
            Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

Comment

Working...
            X