Air Superiority Missions -- Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Superiority Missions -- Need Help

Although I pressed S for each of my (jet) fighters based in cities near the border that Egypt's bombers have been crossing to bomb my (Greek) territory, I have yet to see a single air combat take place or any damage done to a bomber. These bombers are practically flying directly over the cities where my fighters are based. So what gives? Why aren't my fighters attacking? Is this a game bug? Or what? Thanks for any enlightenment!
    StarGazer

If you are using Version 1.07f, install the 1.16f patch. Air superiority is a known bug that was fixed in the patch.
    None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Originally posted by star mouse
      If you are using Version 1.07f, install the 1.16f patch. Air superiority is a known bug that was fixed in the patch.
      No wonder! What a waste! Oh, well. It's only one game. I suppose that I won't be able to continue this game after installing the patch.

THANKS for the info!
      StarGazer

Comment

StarGazer

Yes u can continue your saved game after installing the patch. Just make sure to read the patch changes completely. All the changes in the patch will be enforced and game values recalculated upon loading of 1.07f old save game.

Comment

Working...
        X