Disbanding cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disbanding cities

How can I disband my own cities? You can no longer just build settlers or workers until you hit zero? I'm longer allowed to build cities, but there are some important strategic places to wrap up, so I'd like to disband some smaller weaker cities in order to build new ones. Thanks.
    God protect me from my friends, I can protect myself from my enemies.

Kinda off topic response

I haven't found a way yet, unfortunately.

I would love to disband LA and Detroit some days.

Comment

To disband a city, have it producing settlers and workers. Producing Workers will deplete the population faster. Optimise the production to make as many shields as possible and so Food is about break-even.

When it gets to a size of 2, have it produce one final Settler. And, now the important bit - Set your food production so the city has zero growth rate. Otherwise, the city will halt production of the Settler until the city grows.

When the size-2 city finishes the settler, and it's not growing, it will make the settler and the city will vanish.
      None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

brill! It worked perfectly star mouse, thanks. Now, if only you could figure out a way to eliminate those 9 minute turns on my huge map 10 civ game, you would definitely be my hero. Merry christmas everyone!
        God protect me from my friends, I can protect myself from my enemies.

Comment

Working...
        X