X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Hitler Leaderhead

Adolf Hitler Animated Leaderhead v 1.0

Made By: ccm01

This modification replaces Otto Von Bismarck with Adolf Hitler as the leader of Germany. Only the PCX and FLC files have been changed. If you desire to use this modification, you will have to edit the civ3mod.bic yourself to change the German leader's name to Adolf Hitler. The inspiration for this came from Depression's fine Napoleon modification. Like his, the facial expression changes are very subtle, although noticable. I also opted to not make modifications to the images to represent the four different time periods in the game (this will come later as I become more motivated).

Please back up your files before using this. If you blow up your machine after installing this, don't blame me (as you were advised to back up your files)

To use, simply unzip and copy the contents of the unzipped folders into the corresponding folders in the Civilization III\Art directory (i.e Hitler\Advisors\BS_all.pcs to ...\Civilization III\Art\Advisors) and say "Yes" to overwrite the existing files.

hope you enjoy.

ccm01

You can download it here:

sphosting.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sphosting.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Last edited by ccm01; February 5, 2002, 19:28.

Requests

Anyways, any comments are welcome (good or bad). Now that I've figured out the format and the easiest way to do these, future leaderheads and FLC files shouldn't be too difficult (just a little time consuming). If you have any requests, please just post them here and I will see what I can do when I have the time.

Also if you include a suitable picture of the leader you are requesting, it would be helpful. Portraits are better than photographs because they blend much nicer into the pre-existing game animations
    Last edited by ccm01; February 5, 2002, 19:30.

Comment

New in Version 1.1:

Added Tribal pictures for Germany (both large and small)
      Fixed discoloration of ingame .pcx files (fixed by adjusting the color to use the original index color rather than Photoshop RGB colors).

Thanks again for the interest in my project and yes, all files have been tested.

If you find any other problems, please post them here and I will do my best to resolve them.

Enjoy.
      Last edited by ccm01; February 5, 2002, 19:31.

Comment

is good, you should tell omnigod to move it to the files forum, no one will download it here,,

Comment

Working...
        X