UTILITY: Money Cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTILITY: Money Cheat

For those guys, who always need more cash!!!
    Not for tough guys !

New Version! Successfully tested under Windows2000.

PS: msvbvm60.dll is needed
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hot-bandito; January 20, 2002, 08:28.

Help: Posting in File-Section

I tried to post the file in the file-section, but I always got error-messages.

Comment

Re: Help: Posting in File-Section

Originally posted by hot-bandito
      I tried to post the file in the file-section, but I always got error-messages.
      I believe you're supposed to post it here first and then Markos will move it to the Files-forum.

Comment

Where can msvbvm60.dll be found?

Where is this file from Microsoft? It would have been nice to have posted it as well.....since it appears the cheat won't work without it.

Comment

Re: Where can msvbvm60.dll be found?

Originally posted by DVStheConqueror
          Where is this file from Microsoft? It would have been nice to have posted it as well.....since it appears the cheat won't work without it.
          If you install the Full Version of FLICster of the PowerBar trainer you will get it.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Oops Excuse me...

It doesn't work with or without the vbruntime distribution kit....at least not on Windows XP

Comment

My Windows XP and Windows ME says 'This program is not a valid WIN32 Application'.
              Castle Wolfenstein or Civilization 3? So little time...

Comment

Hi...just a note to hot-bandito, if you're using the full version of Visual Basic 6, you can package your file & include the runtime file. It's only about 1 1/2 extra MB. If you're not using the full version of the compiler, I highly recommend getting it. I also program in VB 6. Also, that particular dll file can be found on most Shareware sites.

Comment

Windows 98. I get a missing dll error. Program will not run.

Comment

Seeing as how a number of people can't seem to be able to find this dll file, even though its quite easy to go to www.download.com and type VB runtime into the search engine and click the go button, I am being nice and helping everyone out by providing a link.

I've had several VB programming classes (which I aced) and the reason that error crops up is because the developer didn't package the file. You can make executables in VB but in order to make a file that everyone can run without problems, you have to use VB's package wizard or most people will get the missing dll file error, and since they probably aren't programmers, they won't know what it means.

CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers

This should work. Make sure you have the right computer specs before you download it, though. I haven't tried this exact file, so I'm not giving any guarantees.

Comment

Hi! Your program does not work with the latest patch

Comment

I'm aways running out of gold in civ 3
                        this is neat!

Comment

Working...
                        X