How do you Load an Army ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you Load an Army ?

How do you load an army once it is created ? I have not been able to do this. I got a leader early in the middle ages and cant seem to use him.

I could not even get him to rush build a wonder ...

Any ideas on how ?

thanks

There are two ways:
    1. Move a unit into the square with the leader. Load icon will appear - it looks like a box with a bent arrow pointing into it. Click and your unit is within army.
    2. Hold "L" while moving unit into the square with a leader. Unit will load into the army.
    Same ways are applicable to the armies build in cities with Military Academy small wonder.

Comment

First, before you can load units, you have to make an army. When your leader is selected in a town there should be a button for "make army" and "rush improvement" (those aren't exactly what the buttons say, sorry, I don't have civ 3 in front of me right now). These are the buttons at the bottom of the screen. To rush build a wonder, take your leader to the town building the wonder and select the "rush improvement" button. If you want an army, select the "make army" button. Then, once you have the army, you can load units as wisecat explained. I hope this helps and if you still have trouble feel free to PM me.

-quinalla
      Jacob's Law "To err is human: to blame it on someone else is even more human."

Comment

Working...
      X