turks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turks

Turkey indeed played a major rôle in the war. Had Hitler decided to take it over (which would have been no problem), he could have marched into the Middle East and gotten the oil he needed, instead of attempting to get the Caspian oil supplies by going through Russia. This is a handy little conflict because we will have no trouble putting it in the scenario with the new resource model!
    KrazyHorse, if u dont remember during the world war 1 t'was the turks who fought with the germans and fought bravely.. i believe germans wouldnt attack turkey because of that. plus it wouldnt have been that easy after all. i know that it wasnt the best time for the turks at that time, but having the experience what the germans like to do u(during the WW 1 turkish army was under the command of germans) never know what could have happened.... yes i think the scenario should give us some choices when we want to start the scenario, some ppl like attacking and taking over cities and some of us just like preparing for it... so yea.. these are some of the things that u guys could do....

I don't think that the fact that they were allies in WWI would have prevented Hitler from attemting Turkey. Austria was Germany's closest ally on WWI and the first one to be invaded by the nazis.

Comment

Working...
    X