Couple Newbie Questions - Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Newbie Questions - Help

I'm having problems getting a Settler I created in one city to join another city. I create a Settler in one city and want him/her to join the population of another city. The manual says all I need to do is use the 'B' command. This option never appears and I can't
    get workers or settlers to join my city. Any ideas on why this might happen.

Also my city seems to be stopped at population 12. I'm sure I need something to make it grow again, maybe the Hospital?

How can I get the AI to stop building next to my cities? I have a really nice layout of cities and the AI comes in a put one down on the only space left. Even though it's in my radius. Now that city can't use all the city squares. Any way to stop them from doing this? It seems like the AI will build anywhere. How are you supposed to keep up with this?

you need aquaduct to go beyond size-6
    hospital -12

so in a size 12 city with no hospital you cannot let
    a settler or worker join a city!
    hope this helps
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thanks for the info about the Hospital. I'm not trying to get the
      Settler/Worker to join a city with population of 12. I'm trying to get them to join a city with population of 4. So I'm still having the same strange problem.

Comment

Thanks for the info about the Hospital. I'm not trying to get the
        Settler/Worker to join a city with population of 12. I'm trying to get them to join a city with population of 4. So I'm still having the same strange problem.

Comment

Working...
        X