No announcement yet.

The Official Apolyton Bug List Version 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When playing the Ancient World scenario in the Multiplayer Gold Edition, ending a meeting with (saying goodbye to) the emissary of the Hittites causes an error message:

Load Error

FILE NOT FOUND

"Art\Flics\Hiram.flc"

Game will now exit.
    This only happens when I try to say goodbye to the Hittite emissary -- emissaries from other cultures have not caused this error so far. Not tested in other scenarios.
    Jacqueline

My Home Page
    My Video Game Sprites

Comment

• Gameplay bug.

Game: Civ III Conquests
      Version 1.22 Full

Okay, this bug wasn't disasterous or anything, but it was a pain in the arse.

I was playing on Chiefton as I hadn't played in a while. I sent out about 10-15 warriors to go explore my the huge map. I start getting all kinds of techs from huts.

I decided to go for Republic. So, I was about 22 out of 26 turns done with that research when a warrior popped a goody hut, sending me into the next age.

It asked if I wanted to see "the big picture" and I said "no". So, I get into the tech tree, did not touch anything, closed the tech tree, and then was shocked to find that reasearch on republic was back up to 26 turns!

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this happen before, I didn't feel like reading all 5 pages, but I did read the first two posts.

Bottom Line:
      Reaseach on a dead end tech gets reset when goody hut sends you to the next age.

Dan O.

Comment

Working...
      X