UTILITY: Civ3Peek - SPYING UTILITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTILITY: Civ3Peek - SPYING UTILITY

Here's an experimental version of a utility that lets you see what your opponents are researching and what their cities are building. It reads the most recent autosave to get that info.

(Updated 12/17/01--it now should work with both the original and patched release of Civ 3)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CTyson; December 17, 2001, 23:04.

Civ3Peek

I've updated my spying program to version 0.40.

The program has been renamed Civ3Peek because Civ3Spy is the title of an existing utility by Don Laabs.

The new version shows more city information and has a summary of each civ's total army strength.

Comment

Very nice job. I haven't tried running it with the game up yet, but it does seem to work with the patch. One thing: wonders aren't listed. I know one of my cities is building the Pyramids, but it's being listed as yyyyyyyyyyy etc. This appears in a few of the other civs, too.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by tmarcl
        Very nice job. I haven't tried running it with the game up yet, but it does seem to work with the patch. One thing: wonders aren't listed. I know one of my cities is building the Pyramids, but it's being listed as yyyyyyyyyyy etc. This appears in a few of the other civs, too.

Marc

Thanks for the alert. The 1.16 patch changed the format of CIV3MOD.BIC, causing Civ3Peek to read garbage into its building name list. I've now uploaded version 0.50, which corrects that problem.

Comment

evolution of Civ3Peek

Hi, I found the program very good in theory but I'm playing with the path 1,21 and in a short with patch 1,29. CTyson do you thing you'll update your program to or with this new patches ? Does the program should work with this newer patches ?

Thanks already for you nice idea.

Comment

is this compatible with 1.29f?
            [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Visit my personal civ3 page here.

Comment

Re: Civ3Peek savegame utility

Originally posted by CTyson
              (Updated 12/17/01--it now should work with both the original and patched release of Civ 3)
              Which Patch Release?

Comment

The first patch (1.16f) was the only one released at the time.
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                X