Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no players in diplomacy view

hi,
    is there an solution for the bug that there are too few players shown in the diplomacy view. it obviously wasn´t solved in the patch.
    thanks

What do you mean?

It is not a bug. The screen shows max 8 players. shift + right-click changes them.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

i mean that i play with 8 players but only 5 or 4 show up allthoug i have contact with everyone of course. it is a known bug i read somewhere. does anybody know a solution??

Comment

Make sure when you start the game that you have something in the "enemy civ" slots other then NONE. Of course if your playing more then eight civs (like what I'm doing on my huge random map), that only eight will be displayed.
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

thanks for your advice. but that doesn´t work. i have read somewhere (i cant find it anymore) here on apolyton that the reason is that i played the first game with 5 civs (small map or so) and in the next games with larger maps you only see 5 civ´s in the view but you have 8 on the map. but as this problem seems to be known i hoped someone had found a solution.
          btw maybe re-installing could help? i´ll try...

Comment

I've had this error, but I just shift+right clicked on the empty areas, and that worked.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
            X