Civ3 Trainer Doesn't work with the Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 Trainer Doesn't work with the Patch

Ok, I'm one of those guys who just can't live w/out the Civ3 Trainer in which it gives you $10,000. I may be frowned upon, but hey, I'll play the way I wish.

Anyway, upon installing the latest patch, the Civ3 Trainer doesn't show it as noticing the Civ3 game at all and the trainer is unable to provide the funds at my request as it did pre-patched.

Is there a fix coming out soon or may there be something I can do that will make the very good little program usable? For now, the game is completely unplayable by me as I just can never figure out how people play without it while the enemy creates hordes of units while I am not able to without the trainer.

heh

Comment

Umm, maybe you should try visiting the strategy forums?

Comment

yeah none of the trainers work except tan's civedit...anyhow I hate cheating but I have noticed since i put the new patch in that the other civs sure mange to take over my cities easier than before....I cant even do it anymore...sucks... am playing diety..which i had no real problems before the patch...

Comment

You could get the "Cheat Mod" from the files section, I guess. It won't give you 10,000 at the touch of a button, but it will give you a heck of a load of advantages against the computer. Such as no upkeep costs for pretty much anything, so you'll always have an income to use on rush jobs, and auto-rushed workers/settlers that always build in one turn.

Comment

Working...
          X