Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRAPHIC: New City Tile Images (Japan, Taipei and Chapultepec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to check your pallet. The Shinjuku wall shows the transparent around the city.
    Hail,
    DarkAngel
    Citizen of the World

Comment

Wow, these city sets look so much better than the ones supplied with the game!! you should zip all of the styles into one file. Thanks a lot for some great graphics!
      DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
      EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
      AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

These graphics are simply GREAT!

A big THANKS from me.

Comment

Thanks for the AztecDeco, Smiley! Now I want to start a new game as the Aztecs.

Comment

nice

is city built on hills problem fixed yet?
            Project Leader of Civiliza, an Alternative Civilization game based on Civ 2.

Comment

Tiapei tiles are sweet!

Comment

Diddn't take the first set, but second and third are cool!

Keep it up
                "Five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what has it produced? The Cuckoo Clock... goodbye Harold"

Comment

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE TAIPEI GRAPHICS

Smiley, for some reason I cannot download the taipei graphics and I really want them. Please either tell me where else I can get them or send them to me direct. thanx
                  Justin
                  Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                  Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                  I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

yeah im also having trouble with the Taipei Tiles. I demand the now

Comment

go to this thread near the bottom is a link to pkzipfix which will correc the problem with the taipei zip (I've used and now have those graphics in game).

Comment

Great work. How can I do somethig like that?
                        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                        religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

no good!

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, when I try to download either of those attachments, it defaults to - you guessed it - attachment. I fear I may go mad.

I tried every possible renaming scheme imaginable - to no avail. I only get this problem at Apolyton, and strangely enough only in the Civ 3 forum. Strangeness abound. If there is anybody out there who could send me smileys Taipei graphics or point me to another place on the web where it could be downloaded I would be very grateful. Amesjustin@hotmail.com. Thanks.
                          Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                          Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!

Comment

Re: no good!

Originally posted by Amesjustin
                            If there is anybody out there who could send me smileys Taipei graphics or point me to another place on the web where it could be downloaded I would be very grateful. Amesjustin@hotmail.com. Thanks.
                            Sent.

Comment

it defaults to attachment, but that's just it it defaults, but can be changed. lets say you clink on a link to download a file and it brings up the save file as box:

1. rename the file from "attachment" to "cake"

2. click on where it says file type: attachment and then use the drop down menu to select all files

3. click ok or save or whatever and then once you have downloaded it unzip it

4. if it won't unzip (says some kind of error) use pkzipfix on the file from the dos prompt or the run line and then once that is complete open up the pkzipfix.zip file and voila!

Comment

I got the file....

Purple has sent me the file - thanks Purple!

Mizaq - I tried all those renaming schemes at least a dozen times each. I tried downloading the pkzipfix file from your other thread and it would only download as attachment, thereby rendering it useless. Thanks for trying to help, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X