Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: Treasure Island

I finished my map and ill attach it.

the story is that the great powers of the solar system were bored, so they pitched 2 civilizations head to head to build their civ, and made a small island protected by barbarians that has ever resource in the game in the middle of the ocean.

i dont have the map reveal thingy, so i cant give a full end-game pic of the whole map. can anyone tell me where to get it plz?

thus i can only attach an image of treasure island itself, from the map editor.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

did that work? ill have to see.
    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

???

eh?

Comment

well anyway, the map will be online soon
      Attached Files

Comment

OK, last post, i swear!

heres the map itself, its a standard map, and it will take you until you get ocean-crossing ships to get to treasure island, and even then its a tough thing to search for...

ill make more good maps.
        Attached Files

Comment

to get a full picture of the map do the following:

Retire.
          when you click a bit you'll see the map in the bottom-left part of the screen....press printscreen...paste the image into your favourite image editor...tadaa! an instant worldmap.

but..eh.. What's the fun part of this map? The first player who establishes two cities on the island with a harbour, will have a huge advantage on trading and so on. Anything more?

/Norm
          Click here for Norm's Giga Map of Europe

Comment

the fun part is that its a race to reach treasure island...

to be honest, winning the island will give you a great advantage over over players, with resources, hidden positioning, trade, etc.

Comment

ps i have two more maps coming, but if i tell everyone them, ppl will nick the ideas...

Comment

NEW MAPS READY!!!!!

YAY!!! :

I have two more maps/scenarios available - The Ice Age and The Dry Age

Ill post pictures of the terrain when i make them...

The Ice Age is a (tiny) tundra covered map, with 40% snow mountains and 30% Pine Forest and about 100 barbarian camps, so 9/10 times you get killed as soon as you start. i have won on this map though (With 4 other civs) so keep trying.

The Dry Age is a (tiny) desert map with a few resources and some water pools with fish in them. You have to survive the conditions against 6-8 other civs (cramped) or a head to head battle (much better)

ok, here they come...

Comment

as soon as i make a few more, ill post them all at once.

i got some kick-ass ideas a-brewin!

sorry but i cant get enough of these faces!!

Comment

Hi,
                    I would like to test the desert and the tundra map (like bad conditions hehe) ... but hum .... maybe it would help if u put them somewhere to download. There are not on the board and not on your hp .... :P

Just a hint
                    If it is no fun why do it?
                    Live happy or die

Comment

Every resource huh?So where the hell is the rubber?

Comment

Working...
                      X