Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Resource Images

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

Just download it and rename it afterwards to a *.zip file.

-Martin
    Re-naming doesn't work. I have seen all kinds of strange things since they moved the site to the new server.

I would appreciate it if someone would email me the file. Send it to wesw@hiwaay.net . Thanks.

Comment

Sending.
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Resource Images

Originally posted by WesW
        Re-naming doesn't work. I have seen all kinds of strange things since they moved the site to the new server.

I would appreciate it if someone would email me the file. Send it to wesw@hiwaay.net . Thanks.
        that's strange I usually do this without any problems you could also use an alternative browser for future downloads. I downloaded the attachment from the initial post with Netscape 4.5 without any problems. If I am using Netscape 6.2 or Opera 5 I have to rename it before downloading or afterwards. But I had never a problem.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I can't wait...

I can't wait to see the label "fine Babylonian doobage" on the F2 trade screen.

Comment

Thank's

Oh and Wunder... open both files simultaneously and use the 'dropper' in conjunction with 'replace colour with...' thingy to take the background pinky stuff from one to the other. If that makes sense...? [/QUOTE]

Figured it out a couple of days after posting. Thank's for the help.
            Go BIG or go home.

Comment

Ok
              I might be pretty stupid, but I downloaded the
              pcx-image and I don't know what to do with it.

Plz. help me someone

Comment

Originally posted by jaw
                Ok
                I might be pretty stupid, but I downloaded the
                pcx-image and I don't know what to do with it.

Plz. help me someone
                It goes in your Art folder. Be sure to back up the original first though.

Comment

Working...
                X