Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damnation! No legionaries, no chariots, no hoplites!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnation! No legionaries, no chariots, no hoplites!!!

I am sorry, my friends, but I am in a despair. I am playing C-III during two weak
    (regent level) as the Roman ruler. Looks like Romans must have a legionary unit
    as a specific civilization advance. For it I have both Ironwork technology and iron
    recource connected with roads. But I can to produce only basic two-horned "swordsman". Moreover Ihad never seen a chariots in the game. Whats wrong?
    Please, anybody , explain me this "wonder".

Another question - does the 1.6 patch works with saved games?

I launched the patch but it did not change anything in my modarn game saved file -
    "s" - fighter's superiority is not work, paradrop still have a range 4 not 6....

Alex

The chariot is before the horseman.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Maybe you have the "civ specific abilities" disabled.

Comment

Well, either you have civ-specific abilities disabled or (with chariots) you have been playing a nation which does not have this unit or you did not have access to Horses resource. BTW even if have some strategic resource/luxury within your territory you have to have a road connecting that tile to your trade network to get the benefits.
        BTW2 If you are THE Alex Mor, author of WW2 scenario (with Captain Nemo) and of Spartacus, could you please, please tell what on Earth had happened to your website? I have been really waiting for the Russian Civil War Scenario...

Comment

God bless You, friends!

I will try to use this option. Great. The solution.

About my site - yes, I am the creator of Spartacus and 1000 units
          for Civ-II

My site moved to http://www.carthago.chat.ru
          or http://carthago.chat.ru

and there are You can find Rusian
          Civil War scenario.

Thank You for Your advices.

Alex

Comment

Oo-ps! I am sorry!

This is a true address of my site

or

With all my respect

Alex

Comment

Alex, for some reason I just can't get onto your site - its always saying "The requested URL can not be retrieved" - is it working or have you stopped it?

Comment

Working...
              X