Can someone answer this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone answer this?

Can someone please give me instructions on how to modify the fascist patch of Wolfshanse to have paid labour instead of forced labour. Or just modify it yourself and post the attachment here. thanx.
    "How must the man be constituted who will lead Germany back to her old heights?" The man, should be a dictator not averse to the use of slogans, street parades and demagoguery. He must be a man of the people yet have nothing in common with the mass. Like every great man, he must be "all personality," and one who"does not shrink from bloodshed. Great questions are always decided by blood and iron." To reach his goal, he must be prepared "to trample on his closest friends," dispense law "with terrible hardness" and deal with people and nations "with cautious and sensitive fingers" or if need be "trample on them with the boots of a grenadier." ---Rudolf Hess

I am not EXACTLY sure, but what I think you should do: Go to the editor, to the government section. Find the govt you are interested in. There must be an option on "Methods of rushing production" or something like that.

Comment

Working...
    X