Gettin' Ready To Handout PINK SLIPS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin' Ready To Handout PINK SLIPS!!

With the holiday season being so close at hand, you would think that my workers would feel fortunate to have a job. Instead these bums are WORTHLESS! Let me explain.

Usually when I reach the modern age and beyond, I prefer to automate my workers. I don't want to have to manually move every single one of them! The problem with automating them is that they have a habit of hiding in my cities when there's work to be done! I've got pollution and railroads to be built and there they are playing cards in the shop!! While in the city screen I have to manually activate each one of those slackers! Substandard performance indeed!

Has anyone else experienced this? Oh crap, I hope I didn't hire TEMPS!! Oh No......
    Nothing beats a Cream of Mushroom Soup Sandwich. Yummy..

I've experienced the same thing several times; there are 2 reasons for this. Firstly when there is nothing to do the workers go to a city and fortify there. Other reason is enemy troops, if there are enemy troops nearby, your automated workers will return to a city as soon as they are finished with their current job.

Comment

Working...
    X