X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Run anyway...

Dear all civ fans,

I guess I've a very serious problem...
    After my installation, I clicked the 'play civ 3' icon, but after a flash of the the page, it returned to the window again as if I'd not clicked anything.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but all failed to make it work. However, the editor is ok!!!

I'm sure it's not a disc problem as I tried to install and play it in my friend's comp and it worked well.

Then I've tried all the stuff in this forum, and none helped.
    Then, I copied the crack files in GameCopyWorld, the problem was gone, but I can't play the game. As after I entered the main menu page successfully, the words crash together and the fonts were not the CIV3 fonts.I clicked the new game button, after I finished selection of map, there's a error message and then it quits to window again!

I'm a Hong Kong people so the technical support team in www.ina-support didn't help me

Could anyway one so kind to help me?????????

My OS is Win 98, Pentium 800, 128 Mb RAM.
    THX!!!!!!!!!

Cheng, I have exactly the same problem - do you have a Voodoo video card / driver ? I think this is the root of the problem.

As for the technical support, they were useless.

Comment

Originally posted by iandavis
      Cheng, I have exactly the same problem - do you have a Voodoo video card / driver ? I think this is the root of the problem.

As for the technical support, they were useless.
      Dear,

I've checked it and my brand for video card is PCI.
      I hope there's rememdy for it.
      Thx!!!

Comment

Working...
      X