basically I was working on 32 turns of learning

I was down to 4 turns

I went to the science advisor screena and looked at the different techs

and when I came back I was back up to 32 turns

so...

Jon miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

because when u click on a tech, it changes research to that tech. and if u left the window, then those 28 turns of science are lost forever.

hopefully u have an autosave or something, if not u may as well start over because a loss like that in the beginning is hard to make up.
    The Civ3 world is one where stealth bombers are unable to sink galleons, Man-O-Wars are a powerful counter to battleships, and knights always come equipped with the AT-S2 Anti-Tank Sword.

The Simwiz2 Combat Mod Version 2.0 is available for download! See the changes here. You can download it from the CivFanatics Thread or the Apolyton Thread.

Comment

I will play it out

but this should be fixed

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

But the information given to you is incorrect. That's not how it works.
        "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

In reference to what

what I said happened happened

and beleive me I am upset

is what I got told wrong, in which case what is right?

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
          X