Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some problems!

I have two problems.
    1. When I start a new game the knowledge of the choosen people aren't there. Like if I take the Babylonians I do not have bronze working and ceremonial buriel. And also when I discover warrior code I can only bild archers not bowman.
    2. When the music changes or starts over there is often a problem with the game. Usually it stops for some short time and then continues.
    Question:
    Is there any patch available to fix these minor bugs? I think the first one can be fixed with reinstaling the game.

greetings
    Valiant

Jeez, Val.

These sound like odd problems, that I haven't seen anyone else ask about. I'm sorry but can't help you, but thought I'd add something 'cause your post is all on its lonesome here! I can however tell you about the patch. The first patch for the game is out by Saturday (I guess that means Saturday in the US), as you can read if you go to the thread started by someone from Firaxis in the "General" forum. Let's hope that it deals with your problems.

Luck!
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Jeez, Val.

These sound like odd problems, that I haven't seen anyone else ask about. I'm sorry but can't help you, but thought I'd add something 'cause your post is all on its lonesome here! I can however tell you about the patch. The first patch for the game is out by Saturday (I guess that means Saturday in the US), as you can read if you go to the thread started by someone from Firaxis in the "General" forum. Let's hope that it deals with your problems.

Luck!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Ok think know whats wrong here

1. when you start a new game make sure the button allow civ-specific abilities is on it should be a light blue to indicate on its where you choose the winning condisions

2. There are known problems with the music it slows down the game after a time it seems it causes a memory leak i recommend you turn it off until the problems have been sorted out

Comment

Working...
        X